General instructions for Room Booking:
Those who have booked the rooms must produce a photocopy of ID proof and booking receipt at the Reception.
- Online booking visitors should report at the Reception Centre, Theppakadu
before 6.30 pm with the printed copy of online booking confirmation slip and
Obtain entrance permission before occupying the Rest Houses. If not reported
within stipulated time, rooms are subject to cancellation.
- Those who have booked the rooms, it is a must to produce a photocopy of ID
proof and booking receipt at the Reception.
- In case of Foreign visitors, either individual or in group it is mandatory to enter
their details in Form-C through online at Reception Centre.
- It is compulsory to obtain a clearance certificate before vacating the rooms.
- Check in time: 12.00 Noon & Check out time: 10.00 am
- Consumption of alcoholic drinks, smoking, music, making loud noise, teasing
wild animals, trespassing in to forest area, riverside is strictly prohibited.
- Rest houses are located in sensitive zone of the reserve and highly animal
movement area, so visitors are advised not to come out from the rooms after 7
- Cooking in and outside the rooms is prohibited
- Since the accommodations are situated at the amidst the jungle in case of
unavoidable circumstances and weather conditions like power failure, lack of water
supply, etc. kindly co-operate with the management.
- Due to administrative grounds and unavoidable circumstances the Management
reserves the right to cancel the reservation. At such exigencies, full reservation
amount will be refunded or reservation may be made to some other date as per the
choice of the visitor.
- Don’t carry or damage any government property with yourself as it will be
considered as criminal offence.